Need Help Publishing Your Book?
Publishing a book requires a dedicated team to help authors bring their ideas to life. With years of experience, Write and Release offers a highly qualified team who will help you with every aspect of your book. Our publishing experts are ready to help. Please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
“I had an awesome experience working with Write and Release Publishing. My book coach was great to work with. I knew I could ask anything, and would answer any questions I had along the way. This was a great process.”
– Kristina Spieker (Author of the book, “The Real Three Little Pigs-as told by the big (not bad) wolf”)
“Thank you Write and Release Publishing for working with me on our faith-based children’s book. It was a pleasure working with you and I am so grateful God has given me the opportunity to exercise my faith. I hope it will bless children everywhere.”
– Sonia Johnson ( Author of the book, “Fruits of the Holy Spirit”)
“I’m so grateful to have worked with a publishing company like Write and Release Publishing for the first time. It was a wonderful experience and a pleasure to work with them”
– Mark Gibson (Author of the book, ” No Name Creek, Another Christmas Story”)
Why choose Write and Release Publishing?
- 100 % Royalties with no hidden charges
- Full Creative Control
- Author owns the copyright and ownership of the book
- One-on-One Publishing Support
- Global Distribution for more sales opportunities
- Availability to over 40,000 booksellers and libraries around the world